Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 Tikt Corvette C6 ZR1

Corvette C6 super sports car category, always has been one of my favorites. Today, I will send you Corvette C6 ZR1 6.2-liter V8 engine and 647 hp power class, an ambitious car. The German company tick, who Corvette C6 ZR1 engine and tool kit body so beautifully dressed prince on a white horse, and the horse came out :). Corvette C6 ZR1 is a joke modifications to one side white and I loved it. Modified vehicles dislike of the site do not already added to my car. If you need to return the vehicle again, this tool is German company totaled 770 hp power. 2012 Corvette C6 ZR1 stuffed with a torque of 970 nm. But I could not get information about the technical data of the vehicle between 0-100 in 3.9 seconds complement the car's original engine. Now let's move on vehicle pictures:


No comments :

Post a Comment